Welcome to the 3rd Annual Authors in Bloom Blog Hop!
April 7th – April 16th 2014
10 Days of Giveaways-Gardening Tips-Recipes-and more!
Plus GRAND PRIZE you’ll be digging to win!
How it will work:
Authors participating will post their giveaway, gardening tip, recipe or both on their website, beginning April 7th and leaving their contest open through the 16th. You will have 10 days to enter each individual author contest and then submit your entry for the grand prize!! To WIN the GRAND PRIZE, you MUST visit EACH and EVERY author on the hop.
GRAND PRIZE: Kindle Fire or Nook (winner’s choice) along with a $25 gift card for the same.
SECOND PRIZE: $25 gift card.
My winner, (continental US, only) will receive an autographed copy of my sweet contemporary romance, Keeper of My Heart and some cool swag.
My Winner, (outside the continental US,) will receive their choice of one of my e-books.
1. LEAVE A COMMENT. Make sure to leave your e-mail address in the comment section so we can contact you if you win!
2. SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER. Just click on the words, Darcy’s Newsletter, in the side bar at the right. It’ll take you to the sign up page. :)
3. LIKE my Facebook AUTHOR PAGE.
MY GARDENING TIP!!!
How do you go from this?
. . . to this?
Okay, here’s what you need!
1. A one or two-hook hanging bird feeder. (I use the kind that sticks in the ground and hang two cylinder feeders off of it.
2. Wild bird seed – a mix of mostly sunflower seeds
Then: Put the hanging bird feeder in your garden or flower bed. Needs mostly sun. Fill the bird feeders with bird seed.
That’s it. Now sit back and enjoy the variety of birds that’ll come to your feeder. Seeds will naturally drop to the ground, germinate and soon little green shoots will appear. The sunflower seeds are fast growers and you’ll have these beautiful flowers through the fall. I do this every year and am rewarded with this glorious abundance of small sunflowers.
Follow This link to get to the other sites! The list of authors will be at the bottom of Dianne’s Page!